Would you like to write a post for inMessment?
I would love to post your guest post. I do not have all the answers and I certainly do not have all it will take to make this blog successful. Of course, the risk is that your post will not be written the way I would right, or even the topic I would write about, but isn’t that the whole point! We can accomplish more together. “In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well.” (Romans 12:6 (NLT)). And besides, the first key to investing is giving.
In learning more about blogging, I have found that guest posting is a common way for fellow bloggers to help each other out. If you have a post you think would go well hear, please send it to me.
What will you get?
New readers of your work. In your post you can have two links back to your blog or website, one in the body and one in the author blurb at the top. The body link can link to any page on your site. The link in the author blurb must link to your home page. This can be a great way to bring new visitors to your site. And it provides links from my site back to yours which helps with search engine ranking.
What will I get?
I get new material with your excellent perspective. And, possibly I will get a much needed break from the need to publish consistently.
Guidelines for what I am looking for:
- Between 500 and 1000 words
- The post should be worth the investment of time to read it for inMessment readers
- The topic should fit within one of the inMessment Category topics: Faith, Family, Finance, Freedom, Function (these can be interpreted pretty broadly so this should not be a major hurdle – just let me know where you think it fits)
- Original work – it should not be posted anywhere else. (You can write a separate post on your site and link back to here – this is encouraged.)
- Only one link within the body of your post linking back to any page on your site – the author blurb will contain a link to your home page.
If you want to post but can’t fit within the guidelines, let me know. We can probably work it out.
I do reserve the right to:
- Accept or reject all posts
- Edit for content and readability
- Format for look and feel
- Add links to previous inMessment posts that may relate
Send me a post and we will see how we can work together.